The components are all made of sheet metal, which increases their strength. Brass pin cylinder mechanism. To lock, close the door and press the inside push-button. Rotate the inside knob to unlock from the inside. When the push button is pressed, use the key to unlock the door from the outside.
- A spring-loaded latch for push closing.
- Automatic deadlocking for added security.
- Simple push-button locking from the inside.
- An emergency exit from the outside is also available
These Door locks are very useful for residential and commercial entrance doors because they allow the end user to close the doors quickly without the use of a key to limit access. Can also be used for kitchen or storeroom doors where a quick close and security are required. Can be used in doors made of wood, plywood, or timber.
This Door Hardware is simple and quick to install.
- Cylindrical Classic Door Locks – Suitable with All Types.
- Material – Brass, Stainless Steel, Wooden & Antique Brass